SatPC32 main window
The screenshot shows the area of visibility of FO-29 at the time shown above. The satellite allows SSB and CW contacts with uplink on VHF and downlink on UHF. Via mouse click the user can switch between physical and political world maps. The map used above is one of the "Blue Marble" physical maps. NASA's Earth Observatory as the owner of these maps kindly permits the use of their maps..
Welcome on the website of
Contents of the pages:
1. On the page Software you will find descriptions and screenshots of my programs for satellite tracking and antenna- and radio-control and hints how to obtain the programs.
2. The page Links contains useful web-addresses, particularly such that refer to amateur radio over satellites. This page, for example, contains a link to the websites of AMSAT-DL Warenvertrieb and AMSAT-NA, where you can order my programs.
Furthermore, this page contains web addresses of sights in Lippe.
3. The page Downloads contains links of Downloads and Patches.
You can download (free )
- a demo of the current version of SatPC32
(English) with only little restrictions vs. the full version.
After registration the demo can be switched to full version.
- the program DDESat32 (full version, for more info see page 'Software')
- the program AOS (English and German version).
AOS is a DOS program, that creates lists of the audibility times
of satellites in chronological order.
4. On the page Gallery you will find pictures of satellites and of some sights in Lippe.
5. The page DK1TB contains informations about me and my satellite station.
Thank you very much for visiting my site!
Software Links Downloads Gallery DK1TB